Where to get Exquis Manual?

Anybody know if there is a manual for the exquis already and if so where to find it?
Got mine today and it works with some plug-ins but not with others. It’s unclear to me why. I can’t find the app in the app store and no manual to understand how to read or edit the settings on the device itself.
It looks and feels beautiful, though and I wanna get on setting it up :smiley:

1 « J'aime »

Hello,
The Windows and Mac app (coming in 2024 for phone and tablet) and the PDF is on on the welcome page : dualo.com/en/welcome.

(too big to upload it here, unfortunately)

1 « J'aime »

Yay!
Network/database errors, though…
Maybe too many people are trying to access it at once?
Any chance you could upload it to Dropbox or similar?

Yea, I only got a Database Error on that url as well so far. Would be amazing if somebody could upload the PDF to a functioning mirror.

1 « J'aime »

Not improving…

My package’s in the truck so I don’t know what’s in the box. Last week, they said there’d be a printed manual. Is it not the case?

In the meantime, we could probably troubleshoot some issues with you.

Just to make sure: have you used MPE controllers before? Which synths does the Exquis work with? Have you tried Surge? Which DAW are you using? What doesn’t work when you route the Exquis to a synth?

In Bitwig Studio, all native modules support MPE by default and CLAP plugins also do this seamlessly. For VST plugins, there’s a toggle for MPE mode. And, of course, many plugins don’t support MPE at all.

If I use my MPE controllers with a non-MPE synth, I can still play notes. There’s just some weirdness with pitchbend and aftertouch.

If you don’t hear anything at all from those plugins, that’s really strange and maybe the Exquis does something unusual. Worth investigating.

1 « J'aime »

(What’s weird is that a FedEx truck just stopped in front of my place and didn’t deliver my package. Hope they didn’t drop it off at the wrong address.)

Here is a link to everything in Google Drive : Exquis mirror – Google Drive

The video tutorial is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirt4TrJT-A (EN) / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2F0usltCo (FR)

3 « J'aime »

Excellent!!
Merci, thanks!
:sunglasses:

Does the google drive mirror work for you? All my download attempts have failed so far.

Yep! It worked and I’ve been reading the manual (while waiting for a second truck).

Tried it with google chrome instead of firefox and it finally worked as well.
/edit: The browser was not the problem…me being blind was the problem m(

1 « J'aime »

Happens to the best of us!

Just downloaded minutes ago everything from the page « bienvenue » in French (here) then from the page « welcome » in English (here) and got no problem to download every file.